So both babies had reactions to their chicken pox vaccines and developed a few sores and fever. They are in pretty good spirits about it all, but I keep putting the calamine lotion on the sores and tylenol in them for their fevers. Overall, I would much rather them have this than the full blown chicken pox a few years down the road. I remember when I had chicken pox and it was nasty. They were all in my throat, nose and ears, as well as all over my body. No one should have to go through that...
One of them on Lily's arm (she has a few more)
and on Zane's leg, he has more on him than Lily, the ones on his arm are nasty
1 comment:
The twins great aunt Brat had chicken pox when she was about 9 months old, and it was awful. I felt so sorry for her and practically bathed her in calamine lotion. Her bottom was the worst of all, and she would scoot on the floor to try to scratch. I'm so glad they have a vaccine now - I can imagine how Lily and Zane would have reacted to the disease. Big hugs to everyone.
Post a Comment