Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Zoo Day

Today Me, Meredith and Anne went to the Fort Worth Zoo during a rainy spring break day. Fortunately the rain kept most people at bay so we were pretty free in the morning. As the rain stopped the people started pouring in and we took that as our cue to leave at around 2. I think Lily and Claire were excited to see each other, it's been almost 17 months since they saw each other last.

Maryn & Claire : NO boys allowed on the croc!


Claire & Maryn = Cutest cousins ever


Mom, I can not believe you put this backpack on me...Claire & Maryn are going to laugh at me!


Zane takes charge at the phone station
Claire (almost 2.5), Maryn (almost 4), Zane (20 months), little Lily (20 months)


Claire: Daddy? Ya, mommy put a bunny leash on me....


Lily: Mom, did you know frogs call underwater?
Zane: Then maybe I should throw this in the pond and it'll work.


White tigers


Lily, what do tigers say...RRRRRRRRRRRoarrrrrr


By the time I got the car packed and loaded....

Out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not a single sleeping child for us on the way home! Darn! My mom, however, was out cold.

Val said...

Seriously! How's that even possible!