Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why I can't make mom friends



Sometimes it's hard to put yourself out there...but hey...this is me, these are my thoughts.

Make sure to check out all the videos in the series!

If you want to subscribe to Mompetition videos go to their new home here and Follow along...
No more mompetition videos will be placed on this personal family blog.
THANK YOU!!!

14 comments:

Molli said...

Did you make this Val? Love it either way!!!

GiGi said...

Oh, my!

Val said...

Molli- ha, yes I wrote it.

But please note I'm not meaning to offend. We eat unprocessed organic foods over here and both kids started walking way before 1 year!
I made it merely to show how competitive (mompetition) mommyhood is and that I'm sick of it! :)

Anonymous said...

this is frikkin fabulous! my sister called last night asking if i'd seen it and cracking up. we had a good laugh :)

Karen Bourque said...

This is hilarious! My husband and I played it several times to catch what we missed when we were laughing!

SAHSHA said...

HOLY CRAP THIS IS HILARIOUS!! Thank you for the luugh~! I am laughing so hard I can't type!!!
-Sahsha's Mummy

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I love it!!!

stark. raving. mad. mommy. said...

Val,

You are a goddess. When I saw this on YouTube I tried to figure out where it originated, and couldn't. (The YouTube video itself doesn't link to your blog?) I am happy to send my readers your way! Look forward to more awesomeness from you.

Val said...

Thanks SRMM! I didn't link the youtube channel with my blog but it has the address in my profile, hmm, maybe I should fix that! Love your blog too.

The Sisters' Hood said...

My girls just watched this with me, they decided they were scary ... and grateful they decided neither reminded them of me ... phew!
Do you have any others .... the blogosphere should provide you with reams of material ... in fact, we could make a feature film out of some of our old school pta stories :)
happy to have found you!

Jenny L said...

"I think a baby seal just died." Priceless.

Tara said...

Wow. Some variation of this conversation (ahem, competition!) is why I've had a hard time connecting with moms in my new city! It's a sad commentary on mommyhood, but your video totally cracked me up!

Mindy said...

LOL OH MY GOSH this is hilarious!! I love it. I now see why I have no friends and no one likes me.

Anonymous said...

LMAO. This is hilarious!