Sunday, August 8, 2010

How to fold a Peapod



I was hesitant to get these Peapods because I read review after review about how HARD it was to fold these guys after you open them. Some people would rate a 1 star out of 5 simply because it was "impossible to fold!". One review I read said, 4 adults and 2 teenagers were not able to figure out how to fold these things up so we ended up throwing them away because they took up too much space.
Really?
It's not that difficult. In case anyone puts a search into google for "How to fold a peapod" I made a video on the really simple tactic.

I planned on taking pictures of what we did this weekend but essentially, it was us just laying around the house, groaning from the heat. UGHHHHHH

1 comment:

GiGi said...

Probably you could sell your instructional video to the Peapod company. You are a renaissance woman for sure. Hope you're planning to post pictures from your Paris trip. Can't wait to see them and know you had a wonderful time. Sending love and good energy.