For our 5 year wedding anniversary, I gave Jason a round of golf on the Blue Monster at Doral (the 5th year gift is "wood" so I gave him a little wooden golf tee with his present description written on it). I went along as his caddy and golf cart driver. We both had a great time, however we both paid for it later. Jason's hands got pretty torn up, seeing as how he has not played golf in almost a year (babies can be a bit time consuming). And I, forgot how much closer to the equator we are down here in Miami, and...
I ended up looking like a lobster...sigh.
In other news, as of yesterday...THE BABIES ARE 10 MONTHS OLD!!!
Here is a 10 month picture collection below:
yes, boys are men, even at 10 months of age...
Lily is finally getting up and around
Such a nice playroom, and yet Zane is always trying to escape...
Zane got jealous and came over to regulate on the individual attention Lily was receiving...
Poor Lily...
Hi Lily :)
"Hey Zane, whatcha doin down there?" "About to eat a stick, leave me alone"
Zane eats everything...grass and leaves are his favorite
He is also so ready to just take off running, most likely to escape me...
"oooo...ain't I cute..."
"Hey! Can I get some service around here?!?"
Yes, yes this is our home this week...I told you were are in a "developmental leap" period...week 44...big storm cloud (see post below with WonderWeeks chart).
And that's that. We're still alive and in only 8 short weeks...our babies will be turning 1 year old. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment