Originally, for Halloween this year, Zane was going to be Schroeder and Lily was going to be Lucy. However, when I got them all dressed up, they looked like...toddlers. No one would get their costumes but me and I've have to explain to everyone who there were and that I didn't just throw clothes on my kids to go snag some free candy.
This year we carved a pumpkin. By "we carved a pumpkin", I mean Jason and I carved a pumpkin while Zane and Lily looked at us like we were nuts and ran around the backyard.
"What is that?"
"eww, it's slimy"
"Is it a bucket?"
Lily would come over now and again to stir the pot
Then we dressed up in another Halloween outfit. Their Aunt Tiffany sent these adorable outfits from Hong Kong over a year ago, so we decided to sport them around town. We went to the Children's Youth Center because they were having a carnival. Their carnival was lame. We left. But at least the kids got to run around the park.
Then Lily posed for pictures, she's practicing her baby modeling career
Intense
Naughty
Pensive
Flirtacious
Mr. GQ
Then we all came home, ate dinner and went trick-or-treating. Which was really more of a quick walk around the block and stopping at a few houses.


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing Halloween with us. Their attire is fabulous. Good job!
Post a Comment