Happy Happy Birthday to my beautiful and amazing children.
We had quite a week here. Lots of family and friends in town celebrating the second birthday of Zane and Lily. Everyone had such a great time. Zane and Lily are completely wiped out and I fear that next week will be filled with questions such as...why am I not getting attention 100% of the time! :)
Thank you to everyone who wished us a happy birthday and for those who travelled all the way in to come and be with us on this amazing week. Words can not express how grateful I am for each and every one of you. Zane and Lily are so very lucky to have people like you in their lives. Thank you also to everyone who took pictures this week. It wasn't until Saturday afternoon I realized I hadn't taken a single photo all week. Especially a big thanks to Neenee who let me grab her shots below.
I mean really, how could you not adore this child
Funniest. picture. ever. Neenee was explaining to Zane that he couldn't play with her laptop. He wasn't happy about that decision.
Outside in the backyard playing with their new birthday toys
Lily felt that Pop needed to share in the delicious lunch
Pawpaw and Lily share a special ketchup moment with Nana.
Out at the park with Uncle Dom and Emma playing soccer
Zane's death grip on Uncle Matt while goofing around
Thank you Daddy Zane and Shirley for coming to the party!
Miss Robyn and her adorable Baby Morgan stayed cool in the shade
Lily was pretty concerned about whether or not Emma was getting enough food
I think Karla decided that the green went best with her purple shirt
Claire preferred the green duck look
RJ and Zane represented the stud muffins of the party
We had a great time Saturday night going out to dinner to also celebrate Fathers Day and then hanging out at the house when the temperature had cooled to about 96 from the 99 it was earlier that afternoon...eesh. However, I will still take it over a Miami Summer ANYDAY.
5 comments:
These are wonderful pictures an allowed me to feel "a part of" their birthday. I hope they got the box from here.
I'll bet you are worn out, but it looks as if it was a wonderful party.
Love each one of you!!!
Great pictures? Where are pictures of Grandma Margaret and the babies?
Ooops, forgot to say that the tribute to Jason was wonderful! Love you all!
the pictures of mom with the babies exist in my head. She had to leave Thursday and couldn't make it to the par-tay and we didn't take any pictures while she was here earlier in the week! She's coming back into town soon though so we'll have many galore.
Looks like so much fun! Happy birthday, Lily & Zane!!!
Post a Comment