Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Official Baby Post

That's right.  At this time last year I was starting to go into labor and having contractions.  This is the last official baby post.  Tomorrow my babies will be toddlers.  I am having very mixed emotions about this all.  Time, in fact, does go way too fast.



3 comments:

GiGi said...

Oh, my! I guess I didn't realize they wouldn't be babies after their birthday. Happy, happy birthday to the Hawthorne toddlers. Such loves, they are.

Grandma said...

You think time goes by fast when your babies turn 1? Try your baby turning 30. I couldn't be prouder and happier for you. You have done such a great job raising my grandbabies. I just wish I lived closer but thank goodness for webcams! Your patience, intelligence and kind and caring nature have turned those little ones into amazing toddlers. Bragging? Of course. There was never a time I felt you couldn't accomplish everything you ever set out to do and do it well, with a smile! love you so much....

Savanah said...

I would like to think its the hormones that made me cry as I was reading this, but its really the mommy in me! It is almost cruel how quickly time goes by during these ages and stages. They should be babies for just a little longer! But on the plus side, at least they are letting you sleep a little more through the night than they did in the beginning!!(HOPEFULLY!)