Thursday, April 3, 2008

25 and a half week doctors visit

We had another doctors visit yesterday and things are looking "ok". The doc is not happy with our little girl. Last visit they almost weighed the same but in this visit our boy weighed 1lb15oz and she weighed 1lb9oz. Doesn't seem like 6 oz is a big difference until you look at the scale of things. She's almost 20-25% smaller than he is. So, my behavior has to change. She actually told me she was taking me off work, but I can't leave work yet, so I negotiated "desk work only". As soon as I get home at night I'm to just lay around like a sac of potatoes. It will be hard for me but for her sake I need to slow down and start stuffing my face. Below are some videos and pics for you...enjoy!


Baby Girl Yawning




So this is what it is like inside my uterus. The video shows the boy head on the right and the girls legs on the upper left. Notice that after he stretches into her space, she retaliates...hard. If you wonder whether I feel this ongoing war or not...yes, yes I do, all day and all night.


But alas, here is a sweeter video. Here is a shot of both of their cute little four-chambered hearts beating together. awww.


Profile of Baby Boy



Profile shot of Baby Girl


Creepy 3D face picture of Baby Girl (first time ever captured), she finally came out of hiding


Next visit is in 3 weeks where they will take new measurements of our Baby girl...if things haven't picked up...it's bedrest for me.  I'm going to go eat a donut.

No comments: